z

Young Writers Society

Reunited

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:40 pm
Poltergiest says...

Jerak turned, staring through the intense light of the lava boiling so far below. There he saw him. He was standing only a few yards away. At last. He thought.
He began to walk across the enurmous stone wall, stiring the power inside himself. As he approached he knew he saw him. Anger, rage and terrible memories flowed back as he saw the scared face in the orange light.
"You. You started this. Now they're all dead. Execpt for me." Jerak bent into an offensive stance and ignited fire in both hands. Shouting a war cry he ran towards the man, fire blazing forth.

-Note
You can make new characters but please don't kill off to many to soon. Thanx. :D
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:27 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Name: Cherish

*I need to see your profile so i can add more*

Cherish yanked at the ropes that bound her wrists. She could hear yelling, and fighting of some sort. She yanked at them again but it just would release. As soon as seh got out of here that man would pay for everything he had done to her. Just as soon as she got out.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:25 am
chocoholic says...

Lela

I sat quietly against the hard wall, the clod floor stinging my un-shod feet. I tried to ignore the ropes cutting into my wrist as I brought my crying baby Sara up to face level and smiled at her. My frayed dress rippled as a soldier walked past.

"What's happening?" I asked dryly, my voice hoarse from shouting.

The soldier looked my up and down. "Why should I degrade myself by talking to you?"

I smiled, a proper smile this time. I had gotten what I wanted.

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci