z

Young Writers Society

thread to Teenage super heroes

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed May 09, 2007 5:59 am
Dynamo says...

Eh... sorry. I guess I'm the one to blame for the whole naruto cross-over thingy. I didn't mean for it to happen though, the others just brought in all the other ninjas after Kage's brother attacked him. And I also didn't intend for every single ninja attacking the school to have ninja powers from Naruto. So I'm not the one to take all the blame here, just thought you'd like to know.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed May 09, 2007 7:42 pm
Kyuubi says...

I am so confused right now. What is going on with the ninjas and things? To me it looked like something from X-Men when the government attacks the school.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu May 10, 2007 2:08 am
blackwings_angel says...

that would be cool. Anyways, like I said earlier, I'm not blaming anyone, because i saw exactly what you mean and people were interpreating it wrong. So that's no big deal, we're cool now. Now the only thing we need to do now is get Merribelle and Coden's relationship to slow down. There all over each other and we're trying to keep this book PG. that means no nudity, or sexual activities :roll: (they need to make a guy vommiting) either way try and keep things PG, and umm keep on posting we are moving really fast
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Thu May 10, 2007 4:27 am
darchoco says...

on an important note.... i am not planning on making anything go past PG! I hate writing into the sexual references. just noting. Trust the writer.
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

38 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2007 7:06 pm
blackwings_angel says...

phew! okay cuz that little scene in the infirmary where she woke up and u weren't in her arms...... anyways......... I'm not sure what's going to happen after this ninja invasion. Are we going to make them our sworn rivals? Ir we continue on, making the sports and everday life the plot of the story
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu May 10, 2007 9:57 pm
Layleun says...

O_O Woah I missed a lot. As for the anything past PG *shudders at thought*

No gracias Meribelles a little like Rhianna (to all who understand) a little (yeah right) cookoo, hugs people too much (and Im gonna eat Rhi if she hugs me one more time) and enjoys scolding (obviously)

Ok, the god mode thing is right. Ill work on Meribelles wing being....

Meribelle: OH MY GOD?!?! YOU FREAK DONT TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:.....Sprained

Meribelle: *exasperated sigh*

Joking. Ill tone it down .

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am
Kyuubi says...

Did anyone understand Layleun's post? I couldn't and I have known her for 11 years!!! anywhoo, I have to agree with Blackwings on this one. Let's all just tone it down a little. And If a kid (like the characters) were to kill someone, they would probably feel sick to their stomachs for a long, long time or have PTSS(Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome) I'm just saying this out loud for no apparent reason but I had to.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Fri May 11, 2007 12:09 am
Ego says...

*cough* PTSD, not PTSS. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Sorry, Psych major is getting the better of me.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri May 11, 2007 8:55 am
Dynamo says...

OK, I've got everything figured out! The ninjas were hired by Coden's parents to kill the Principal so they can get to their son. How's that?
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri May 11, 2007 11:19 am
Ani May Queen says...

I like that idea!
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. - Jules de Gaultier

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Fri May 11, 2007 3:23 pm
misspriss says...

Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to post on Marrissa anymore. Well, actually, it's been a long time since I posted on her anyway, but...yeah. Well, I'll be watching this storybook, and I hope it goes well!

38 Reviews

Fri May 11, 2007 10:29 pm
blackwings_angel says...

AWESOME!!! I'm starting a vote. Majority wins on what the plot should be. Send me a post if you like or dislike Dynamo's idea. I myself do so that will be 1 vote as a yes, and obciooulsy dynamo does making it 2. Send me Pm's saying yes or no. But actually restate otherwise I mkae get confuzed.

dyanamo'sidea: llll
against dyanamo's:

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore