Aro is the only one Alex trusts! You have to live to continue posting, and if you die...w-well, Aro dies too, and if Aro dies then Alex dies, because she wouldn't want to live with a broken heart.
Anthony, hell isn't all firey and burny you know. It's called Stack's class. Who said that? I really can't understand a word she says at all. And I noticed that when she asked for the 20 line poem to write, she didn't specify which KIND of poem....hee hee hee. Acrostic all the way! That was s tupid post...oh well
lol yeha. She wont even let us use our already written poetry, screw that I'm going with some of my stuff I've already done. SHE is a b--ch. really I men she yells at me for nothing and she is a total spaz.... I usually like my english teahcers biut this one is another story.... WHY WONT MS. STACK DIE?!
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare
join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in.
That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands. — Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)