Those are all that I can think of right off the top of my head. Any others? I kinda like the emerald or the ruby. Rubies are cool because they are blood red.
Anyway, now the make...here is a site with different cut jewels.
okay, sorry I thought you two had came to a desicion between those two. Umm in that case I'd call it the tear of shadows, but then it was have to be ameyhts and be shaped like a tear. Lol, then you could have it make all dark magics stronger or something. I don't know,
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare
join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in.
You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength. — Uncle Iroh