Acky smiles as he looks around. "Home." He says quietly to himself. He closes his eyes and daydreams of where he grew up. A daydream more vivid than any other, thanks to his powers.
I laugh a little to easily slightly offended does she really think I am weird"I am not a weirdo! I just like a good smoke after the goddess of death destroys the asteroid I used to call home!"
Artemis nods. "Oh, it's a cigarette. My friend told me about them but I didn't know that's what they looked like. And I don't think gods can get cancer, so you two are fine."
I sigh, "those things cause cancer which makes my valkyries jo-" I realize what I said and I freeze. The pain I've been repressing hits me all at once and it overwhelms me and I scream, obviously scaring everyone else in the room.
"The valkyries..." I manage to mumble out. So many of them died at once... It hurts so bad, my necklace starts rapidly heating up until it gets so bad I throw it off, a burn mark left in its place.
You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved — GengarTheGhost