Partner in Writing Crime

1 post
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7986
Reviews 57
I haven't tried writing with someone...well...no I lie. Back in 8th grade, I have with 3 other people and the story was a mess, but this day I still have that one story in a bag.

With that being said, I would love to try it now that I have matured on my writing and someone that actually wants and loves to write like I do. Meaning spends most time writing or reading something about writing. If you or they or what not would like to do a new story that's fine as well. All types of story ideas are welcome, I only have one request: It has a little romance in it. :)

THANK YOU
There is no right way to write 8)



In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian