Want to make story together? Come!

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17
Reviews 8
Need a partner for my first time ever making story with other people. We can share our ideas. Any genre should be okay. My partner need also to guide me. (Not all people is perfect. (: ) Looking forward for my partner. :D




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 400
Reviews 6




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17
Reviews 8
Any genre. What would you want to do?




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0
I have an idea for a realistic drama. Do you want to be my co-writer?



Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins