We Are Jupiter

1 post
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 403
Reviews 31
Hello all and welcome to the Discussion page for JUPITER...er, I mean, Mar'tai's Chinese! Looking for some plot to fill the emptiness in your life? Maybe a little character romance for that date you've been planning. Or, perhaps, you're more into talking to our lovely host, Helga?
Well then, you have come to the right place!
“Omnia mutantur, nihil interit (everything changes, nothing perishes).”
― Ovid, Metamorphoses



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein