Fear

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1690
Reviews 11
I really liked this, it was so cute, but it so wasn't because it was real. The style is really unique and easy to read, you don't have to think, the thoughts just come, and they're not simple thoughts, they're kind of complex. It was so vague that you could just understand the characters and kind fo fill in the blanks with your heart's desire, I don't know of that was intended, but it was awesome.

I think it could have a little more content, I don't know, just make the story a little bit fuller. Other than that, it was great.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 29
To be honest, it's pretty interesting. I get the story, but like someone else said it is kind of choopy as well. Maybe try and add a bit more detail??
R.I.P. MJ. Gone too soon.



Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger