Remy sighed and obeyed. …And yet, when Emile came over with the medical supplies and began tending to his wounds, he couldn’t help curling up to him. He was touch starved, ok?
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
“…I’ve been around for a while, y’know. I used to be a human too. But one day, this witch cursed me cuz I shared one of her secrets or whatever. To be fair, I didn’t know it was a secret, but like… she cursed me to live forever, but as a dragon. It kinda sucks, but oh well.”
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain