Reserved 1 + 2

938 posts1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
Roman had only taken so long to write back to Logan because he was terrible at writing letters. But he finally managed to write something

King Logan,

I received your letter a few days ago about finally putting an end to this war, and I believe it is a great idea. I would love to finally move on and
end all of this

Sincerely,
King Roman




(And the reason it took me so long to reply in this chat is because I'm terrible at writing-)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
(djsbxhsbsh mood-)

Logan smiled softly at the newly received letter. He took no time in responding.

King Roman,

I am pleased to hear that you are also willing to negotiate peace. You should send a follow-up letter to the king of Cordis, as he has already made an agreement with me to declare peace at his castle. Our kingdom will come unarmed, and we wish you will do the same.

Sincere regards,
King Logan of the Eastern Kingdom of Cerebrum




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Jeez, we ignored this almost as bad as Logan gets ignored)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(sorry lo)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(This place is more forgotten than the Cartoon Therapy series-)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{OMG HI I FORGOT ABOUT THIS}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{HOW ARE YOUUU}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(IM GREAT. WHAT ABOUT YOU? )




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(Happy Thanksgiving guys!)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(Merry Christmas [if you celebrate]! )



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle