Reserved 1 + 2

938 posts1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 63
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
( w e h a v e r o m a n i n a s k i r t a n d h e s b e a u t i f u l)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(Good to know that you’re just as much of a simp as the rest of us)
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 200
Reviews 0
(Hes just so a m a z i n g)




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(...I may or may not have found one more photo.)
Attachments
5F3B6BBF-18D8-481E-B529-FC4C9909B9F1.jpeg
5F3B6BBF-18D8-481E-B529-FC4C9909B9F1.jpeg (215.14 KiB) Viewed 296 times
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
(haha simps lol)

*Totally not simping*
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Patton gently leaned his head on Remus.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Remus blushed a bit, happily nuzzling Patton. He was incredibly touch starved.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
the merman smiled softly.

"I wish I could come on land..."




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
"Me too... oh, that would be amazing..."
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
"Yeah, kinda. Why?"
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
He pulled Remus into the water with him.

"Much better!"

He giggled at the wet, moustached man in front of him.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Remus yelped as he was pulled into the water.

"What was that for??" he tried to say. However, it got muffled by the water.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 317
Reviews 5
Patton kept Remus' head above water.

"Now we're closer!"



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle