Reserved #3

341 posts1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{Well that sucks cuz I have no idea what I’m doing-}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 0
{ what if emile ask out vigril ??? }
I LOVE MY BF :P




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{But they’re already together??}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{Ah okay}

A couple days later, and Patton was standing outside Virgil’s door. He was gonna tell him how he felt.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 0
virgil was pacing in his room scared to tell patton that he likes him
I LOVE MY BF :P




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
Patton carefully knocked on the door. But he then chickened out, and fled. However, he left a rose outside Virgil’s door.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 0
Virgil opened the door and saw the rose and looked up and said " hey patt can i talk to you ?"
I LOVE MY BF :P




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{Wait but Patton left-}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 0
{ oh ok }

virgil went downstiars adn went to get some fresh aor and then he would come back inside

{ i gotta go eat}
I LOVE MY BF :P




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{k}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{Alright}

Patton was up in his room.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 0
{ are you still Logan ?}


Virgil couldnt get Patton off his mind

{ i ave an idead what if virgil had a sister still sanders sides but with our ocs?
I LOVE MY BF :P




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 42
Reviews 19
{1. Yes 2. Oh! I have an orange side oc I made with a friend, I could just genderbend him!}
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping



I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault