My Deepest Apologies

19 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23786
Reviews 403
I did not notice this "mistake" until just barely checking my email after reading this. I'm so oblivious x)
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13307
Reviews 350




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7650
Reviews 147
Please no Nate. You can send a billion e-mails to me, it doesn't matter. Apology accepted. Plus, it was pretty cool to get an e-mail saying I was Nate.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 492
Reviews 101
Fire Nate!

Jk, I didn't even get anything.



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners