Tributes usually hope that they are not chosen. I guess that is currently not the case. Count me in. May the odds be ever in everyone's favor (unless you end up being my opponent of course )
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled
Hola, I am PonyzandPokez and I vote that we skip the intro and get to it! I volunteer as tribute and I wanna be with speaker, Zont, and Raven! I volunteer AS TRIBUTE! Been waiting so long to say that! :3 Any way I have a possy rooting for me at home and I want YOU to share YOUR possy photos as I will. Here are some quotes from MA possy: "She DOMINATES so watch out!" "Oh My Goodness! My baby's gonna bring home the gold" "YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!" "TAKE THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Do you even know how to play? " That's it , I have picks for you all later. Anyway, may the odds be forever in your favor
In A Land Far Far Away: CrystalPony21 Meanwhile In Another Kingdom: PonyzandPokez Happily Ever After: RainbowPowerPonies http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/clubs/1742 Turn your wounds into wisdom. Oprah Winfrey
I am in! I think I'd prefer YWS hunger games to the movie, since I couldn't finish watching it because I discovered that my limit is watching kids offing other kids... Time to put sword against pen once and for all!
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind