Free Bookmarks

31 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 340
Reviews 13
Yay! More bookmarks! I probably shouldn't order just coz of shipping costs and I already have one (well two since there was two in one envelope). But the other side of me says I should order more (just coz I like mail for me when I look inside the mailbox XD)

NATE!!! YOU ARE AWESOME IN EVERY WAY!!!
[Insert Signature Here]



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites