Death, Destruction, and Peas

19 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6523
Reviews 657
*cough* Nice... ;)

jk, Thats awesome. My mom looked over my shouldure while I was reading this. She didn't have her glasses so she could only read the parts in big font. She made a face that looked like 0_o and asked me what I was doing.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 979
Reviews 14
LOL! Cute. I hate peas myself. Taste just like death :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 805
Reviews 336
I'm pretty sure that Snoink is going to lock this now. xD
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 5
Peas?! Haha. Loved it, honestly. :D



Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger