---

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1519
Reviews 34
-----
Last edited by Kaitlin on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
Hebrew? I'll have a critique for this when I'm done with the others I plan on doing.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2543
Reviews 131
Finally, a chance to review something of yours.
I'll have to come back to this as well.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1944
Reviews 116
Hi, I'm not sure I know you, but I love how sophisticated this sounds. The last little bit of it--Hebrew?--is confusing, seeing as I don't know Hebrew :D But this is fairly amazing! I love it, you have a unique way of writing, and I'd like to take a look at some of your other stuff if you don't mind. Just send me a link and I'll be more than happy to read it! Keep writing, please, it's amazing!

~Forsakinshadow~

PS: This deserves a 'like'.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7386
Reviews 159
It will happen here. I have much to say. I'll message you when to come back.



The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler