To Ride a Snowflake

5 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1087
Reviews 5
I really didn't know which category to put this in...so this is my best guess, haha.
One of my first poems (of the few I have). Inspired by a car ride down some snowy streets. Just a cute little imagery ^_^
Let me know what you think!
-K7


To Ride a Snowflake

If I were lighter than a snowflake,
I really do believe,
The beauty of the snowflake,
Would be easier to see.
The only problem I can think of,
If I could ride a snowflake,
I would be so very tiny,
The wind would carry me away.
"You can judge a nation by the way it treats its animals."-Gandhi
"War is what happens when language fails."-Margaret Atwood
"The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit."-Nelson Henderson




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
Aaah!! This poem is so cute! I love it the way it's short, sweet and simple. The ryhming makes it even better (I stink at rhyming...)!!

Keep writing!!
Alzora
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3371
Reviews 61
Short and sweet. I like it. Keep writing! :)
God gives us our relatives - thank God we can choose our friends.
- Ethel Watts Mumford

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Walter Winchell

“I’ll Surprise you, I promise”
-Adam Lambert




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 4
To Ride a Snowflake

If I were lighter than a snowflake,
I really do believe,
The beauty of the snowflake,
Would be easier to see.
The only problem I can think of,
If I could ride a snowflake,
I would be so very tiny,
The wind would carry me away.[/quote]

bold letters= lower case
slanted part= make it anoter verse
:):):)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1087
Reviews 5
Thanks to all for the comments/suggestions!!
"You can judge a nation by the way it treats its animals."-Gandhi
"War is what happens when language fails."-Margaret Atwood
"The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit."-Nelson Henderson



I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind