Ode to out of my league.

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
non.
Last edited by olyver on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
I cannot help but feel the depressingly sterile atmosphere of this 'society'.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1172
Reviews 112
Afternoon Olyver - haha. I must say that your poem was quite a stroke of wit. It amused me to no end - I guess it must be part of our British humour, because I can't understand how other members of this site didn't find this funny... Bizarre.

Anyway, adieu.

Kris
x



Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman