z

Young Writers Society

Revised

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:09 am
kutestuff003 says...

Sorry I am not going to put anymore poems on this site.
Last edited by kutestuff003 on Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Support our troops..

Shoutouts:
Liz~ Your so funny
Greg~ Don't change..and I mean that
Alex~ Dude, your great...
Colton~Man you sure are nice see ya

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:51 am
Rei says...

This was very whiny and boring. The sort of effect you want to create with such a poem, I'm assuming, is to gain sympathy. When I read this, all it did was make me what to tell you to grow up. Lots of kids have parents who fight. It is normal, and it does hurt, but for this to resonate with readers and get the kind of effect you want, show us what it's like. Give examples. Paint a picture for us with your words. And don't whine about people who think your life is great because they don't know what your home life is like.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:12 am
kutestuff003 says...

That was one of the worst things you could say about someone this is how I FEEL this is what my life is like whether u like it or not.
Support our troops..

Shoutouts:
Liz~ Your so funny
Greg~ Don't change..and I mean that
Alex~ Dude, your great...
Colton~Man you sure are nice see ya

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:16 am
Crysi says...

Please calm down. She was commenting on the poem, not on your actual life. I've had almost the exact same experience in my life, so I know how you feel. Know that what follows is commenting on the POEM, not on your experience.

This was.. poorly written. There's no structure, and it's more like a rant to a friend than a poem. Make us FEEL the pain! Make us FEEL the agony of people thinking your life is perfect! Just expand and elaborate on it a little more. I think this needs a complete rewrite.
Love and Light

Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau