A Haiku

10 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1254
Reviews 387
A Haiku

There are some haikus
which just don't make sense at all;
purple elephants.



Just a funny haiku I wrote in my english class when my teacher was explaining to the ignorant children what it was. :P I just though it was funny so I decided to post it. ^^
~Yoyo 8)


...I love how my explaination of it is longer than the poem itself too. :lol:
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1086
Reviews 134
HAHAHAHA
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 66
Haiku's are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator


=D
NaPoWriMo

The purpose of life is to fight maturity
-Dick Werthimer




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
very nice! I love all three lines of it!
"You start thinking anything is possible if you have enough nerve"- J.K Rowling




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1131
Reviews 33
Hmm... LOL!

Finally, someone wrote a hiku! Very good, very good!

*Mumbles and laughs* Purple Elephants! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :mrgreen: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 44
:lol:

Brava!
I decline to accept the end of man.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 11
:lol:

Love this! It made me smile, haha. Nice one. :D
"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart."
- William Wordsworth

impromptuaudience.blogspot.com




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1382
Reviews 237
omgafilangi wrote:Haiku's are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator


=D


That's on a t-shirt...

You should probably say that it was if that's where you found it, or else it could be considered plagiarism....
Go K-State for North Division!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 66
^ I thought everyone knew that. I was saying that that's what this poem reminded me of. Perhaps I wasn't clear....
NaPoWriMo

The purpose of life is to fight maturity
-Dick Werthimer




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 370
lol, hardly anything to crit here! Very nicely done!
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.



You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost