Ignorant Haiku

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280
Silence in the house
Computer humming loud
I crave Snickers.
-----
There you go. Bleed your eyes out. Bad Haiku by the Baroness ;) (I....rhyme!)
ohmeohmy




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 187
Don't put yourself down so much... but I agree. Didn't contain much depth, just a basic description of what is happening around you, it doesn't induce any challenging or profound thoughts in the reader.

A haiku is:

5 syllables
7 syllables
5 syllables

Yours is 5 6 4 so it's not a real haiku.
You could change "loud" to "loudly" but I have no solution for the last line.
ln(-a)=i(pi) + lna




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280
I said it was bad...lol.
REVISED: Ignorant Haiku:
Silence in the house
Computer humming loudly
I crave Snickers bar.
ohmeohmy




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 57
'Tis NOT bad at all, in my opinion! You have summed up the depths of my surroundings and feelings in three lines!

Goldie
"I hate the word 'Truce'. It means 'Fun's over'." ~My little sister




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 2
Baroness Ink wrote:Silence in the house
Computer humming loud
I crave Snickers.
-----
There you go. Bleed your eyes out. Bad Haiku by the Baroness ;) (I....rhyme!)


Attention deficit and curious. Adolescent and cute. I think this has to be appreciated from a teenage perspective because there's an apparent hormonal madness attached to it.



Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson