Sing, Virgilian Carmentis

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 117
.
Last edited by TheEccentricScribe on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1144
Reviews 381
Hello, darling! I stand by everything I said about this on Fictionpress... you make me feel incompetent. In the best way possible, of course. ;) I love this poem. Then again, I didn't really have much choice, did I? :D
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 1160
*Gaspis maximus*
Well... it's 6:10 in the morning, I'm in my PJ
s and what I have read has blown me away... ...

Wow... .... there are tears coming to my eyes, I'm not KIDDING YOU. if one of my cameras worked I would so take a picture...

GOD I LOVED THIS
Even though it was forsakenly long!
Wow wow wow... you make me feel dead inside if I compared my poetry to yours :P



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites