To Kill A Unicorn [2/2]

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1040
Reviews 14
Part two was just as amazing! I like the ending (you didn't?) Ah, I know how that feels, when it's your own story you're reading, but I like it, and as the reader, that's all that matters! Mwuah-ha-ha.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
Wonderful.

nuff said'
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30280
Reviews 529
Hey Ranger!

I liked the ending - it was nice to see Mud, er, Arianna, get some good fortune. She seemed like a nice enough person, if supposedly ugly and a bit dumb. I was glad that she didn't get killed or turned into a slave like the girls before her - it was funnier that she killed the wizard, if by accident.

I loved the sarcastic unicorn! The humour in the piece was great too - it added to the story.

The story was a joy to read and I'm jealous of how easily you made it flow.

I don't have any nit-piks, seeing as I got here late - so you'll have to make do with my praise ;)

xDudettex
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.



When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio