z

Young Writers Society

Like a Button

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 pm
lakegirls says...

Hi,
This story is based on partially real events. Dakota, Rory and Delilah were best friends, they told each other everything, secrets, dreams and even fears. That was in Junior High and now the void between Junior High and High School has torn them apart. When they had declared to be best friend's forever they buried a time capsule with their treasures. Dakota wants to go and retrieve her treasures and to find out what really happened between the three of them, but will Rory and Delilah show?

I hope you enjoy it! Rip it apart!

Love,
N
Attachments
Like a Button.doc
(132 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:14 pm
Awake says...

Hey girly!

it was really good. The flash backs in dates where a bit confusing. But other then that I liked it. This isn't a advanced review but I wanted to leave a little note after I read it!

I heart You!

Awake
I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:10 pm
lxtmidnight says...

Here is my full crit!

I don't have Word, so I save everything as RTF files so that they can be opened with Word. But since YWS won't let me upload the rtf, you can click on the link below to get it.

http://freewebs.com/lxtmidnight/the%20button.rtf
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.
-Cyril Connolly

You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)