Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Resources
Writers Corner
question
1 post
spaced_out
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
12
Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:24 am
spaced_out
says...
·
Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:24 am
are there any other good, FREE Self Publishing sites other then CS and Lu?
MATT
if you can dream YOU CAN DO IT!
Sign In
Register
I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson