Ach, this always happens! I get this plot idea and even start writing, and then I get distracted, I get too busy with other things, writing other things and I abandon it! Not conciously, but I do! Maybe the venting will help...
I need to motivate myself. I think the problem is, I get bored if I don't do it every day... and I don't always do it every day.
Maybe I need to make a goal for myself, starting small, like 100 words a day or something. That way at least I'll get something on the paper regularily and then maybe I'll get excited about it again. And then, gradually, I can raise the number of words.
I just need to keep writing it! This has happened so many times before, but the plot I have is way better than any of the others I've ever started.
I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction. — Silvern