Ohmigod- oh my god
Cooed
Ciao
Primly

Tattoo’s & Piercing:

Bridget:
Tattoo right shoulder blade (black cat) piercing, ears

Brooke:
tattoo on left but cheek (purple star then a smaller pink star, joined)

April:
tattoo on upper thigh (right side) play boy bunny, piercing belly button, ears

April: For her big boob’s and brains. Add more

Brooke: For her wild careless personality/ slut. Add more

Bridget: The fact that she had brains, beauty, was a slut and gave the best dam advice. Add more

Cigarettes

Gauloises- April

Merit Ultra Light- Brooke

Camels

Marlboro- Bridget

Parliament

Bra Sizes

34 Double D- April

32 Double B- Brooke

32 C- Bridget

Sleepover to each other’s house/cottage almost every school night. Brooke and Bridget most of the time. April’s too “goody-goody”

Bridget
Strong, spirited. An ancient Celtic goddess. St Brigid is one of Ireland's patron saints.
April
From April, the first month in the Roman calendar, and the beginning of spring.

Brooke-
At the brook or stream.

Riley
Irish Gaelic: Valiant. Old English: A Rye meadow.

Ariana
Like a beautiful melody.

Lily
From the flower name, a symbol of purity. Also see Lillian.

Boy’s Names:

Adolph
Alfred
David
Dennis
Dominic
Eugene
Gregory
Victor
Vincent
Theodore
Sebastian
Stephen
Richard
Robert
Roger
Philip
Marcel
Martin
Morris

Brooke’s Pets:

Kitty (Great Dane. All white with a brown patch on left eye Boy)

Button’s (Cat. Grey. Girl)

Toady (A toad)

Bridget’s Pets:

Boo (Black Cat. Blue eyes. Girl)

[u
April’s Pet’s:
[/u]

Cleo (White Prussian cat. Like Dutchess. Girl)

May’s Pet’s:

Snow White (Bunny. White. Blue eyes. Girl)

June Pet’s:

Bird, don’t know what kind yet

Sayings:

“Not my cup of tea”

Languages:

Bridget- French

Brooke- Spanish

April: Latin

The Girl’s First Time’s (Sex Wise)

Brooke: With her tutor. I have 2 ideas, 1. She’s at his house and they are working on math and they finish early so she opens her text book and is like “Teach me something from this then.” She turns to the sex part and then she’s like “Can you show me?” and they have sex, the 2. (The one I like best) is that she’s getting tutored at his house and she goes to the bathroom. She’s poking around, looking at things when she finds tampons. She only started her period like 2 months ago *but never used tampons. She’s not on her period at the time but decides to try them. She looks at the instructions and she uses it. It gets stuck and she can’t get it out. She calls out to her tutor (her pants are of by the way) and tells him to come up because it’s an emergency. He comes up and sees her with her pants off and the tampon string hanging out. She asks her very audaciously J if he’ll take it out. He’s kind of nervous and he says no and Brooke starts to cry because it hurts so much. He tells her to calm down and put her leg up. She does it and begins to pull it out. She whimper’s/flinches every time it hurts and he stops. He finally gets it out. Brooke has tears in her eyes. He asks her why she tried it and she told him it the reason see *. He hugs her and tells her it’s okay. Then he asks her if she wants to go back to studying, she says no and asks if they can watch television instead. He says okay and tells her to go in his room. Brooke still has her pants off. This isn’t exactly how it’s going to happen but something like that, I just need to figure out how they’re going to start having sex. She’s 13. He’s 16 or 17.

April: April walks in on June having sex one day and gets pissed off at her. April wants to have sex too, but she is nervous about what June will say but after this she wants to go through with even more. On new years June and May go out to see the fireworks, but April thinks she’s too old too so she stays home. She’s in her room getting dressed and when she’s pulling on her top, she says “If mom can have sex with some random guy then I can have it with my best friend.” April goes over to her best (Boy) friend’s house and goes inside. She takes off her coat and is only wearing her a little button up sweater. She starts to kiss him and is like “Are your parents home?” The guy says no and she’s like “Good” she starts to kiss him again and then they have sex. They had kissed before but never did anything else. This is also the same guy that Brooke had sex with but April did it with him first. She’s 13. He’s 15 or 16.

Bridget: One night her and Brooke and April go out and get drunk and she decides to go see Justin. In Justin’s house there’s a sunroof type thing. Brooke and April want to go to KFC but she wants to go see Justin. The front door is locked and they knock a lot but no one answers. So April and Brooke boost her up onto the roof. Her pants come off while their helping her and they just flick them up for her to put on. She opens the sunroof and goes inside. Justin’s upstairs living room is there and he sees her. She waves to him ** FIX UP

Zodiac Signs

April- Aries

Brooke- Leo

**Bridget- Sagittarius

Bridget says: Sweetie & Sweetheart a lot

Physical Features:

Impossibly blue- almost violet- eyes
Pert little nose
Skin was buttery & smooth
Fell down like a sheath (hair)
Flyawayed & unmanageable (hair)
Naturally tanned
Glossy dark main (hair)
Shaggy blondish, brown hair
Gold-flecked green eyes sparkling
Long, dark, eyelashes and gorgeous callused hands.
Roughness caressing face
Tall and model thin
Pretty fox like face
Lips forming a pink pout
Naked lips
Long blond hair piled on top of her head

Clothes:

Pale pink silky La perla camisole

Ralph Lauren silk pajama bottoms

Chole kitten heel

Fu çonnable wool skirt

Make-up:

Urban Decay Acid rain painted eyelids

South of the highway pink polished nails

Oh, behave polish

Dialogue:

“Hey hot stuff”

“What’s up good looking?”

“Hey sexy”

Others:

Eyelids dropping sexily

Felt her insides twist

Wide, slow-motion avc

Brooke FUCKING SMOKING HOT Walker

Foxiest girl

Provocatively

Mysteriously

Gleamed

B-dog

Things they say/do:

Flirtatious lilt in her voice

We’re-all-good-friends-kisses

Smacked his stomach with the back of her hand

Typical raised eyebrow half smile

Without even asking she grabbed Bridget’s hairbrush and started to brush her long (add more detail) hair, something she always did when Bridget was upset.

She puckered her bee-stung lips and made an exaggerated air smooch

Beckoned teasingly

Called playfully

Grinned devilishly

Devious smile

We’re-all-good-friends-kisses

Suppressing a giggle

Murmured hoarsely

She noted

Bridget & Brooke say I love you to June.

Sports:

Brooke: Hockey, soccer, cheerleading

Bridget: cheerleading, soccer, volley ball

April: cheerleading, tennis, volley ball

____

Lake Girls Ideas

Brooke & Bridget go to get April at her house at like 3 in the morning (their both kind of drunk)

(Brooke knocking on April’s window.)

Brooke: (using a deep voice) April! It’s me coming to kiss you!

(April opens the window)

April: I said get lost Derek, you perve’

(April hits Brooke with her science textbook)

Brooke: (On the ground) Ouch! I’m not a perve’! You’re a perve’! Just because you have these mega boobies doesn’t mean that everyone is in love with you. (Brooke walks over to Bridget who’s laughing)

Bridget: Brooke, that wouldn’t make her a perve’ she’d just be vain.

April: I-am-so-sorry-Brooke. Hold on, I’m coming down.

Brooke: (Rubbing head) Good, cause’ I’m not coming up.

Brooke: April’s bra is so big that I swear I could fit 20 pairs of socks in it.

Bridget: Don’t you think you’re over exaggerating?

Brooke: No, I’ll go and prove it to you. (Brooke takes April’s bra and goes upstairs into her room)

April: (Comes out of the bathroom in a towel)

Brooke: Okay, not 20, but I did fit 5 in each. (Brooke pushing the bra together.) They’re not as good as April’s though.

Bridget: (Giggling)

April: (Glaring at Brooke)

Brooke: April, why do you hide in such big clothes when you’ve got these incredible boobs!? (Grabs April’s boobs) (Takes place in class)

Girl: My crush just asked me out on a date and it’s tomorrow, but I don’t know what to wear?

Bridget: (Frustrated)(Fourth time someone asked her) Oh my god. I’m trying to study! Go ask Brooke.

Brooke: (Counting jelly beans) Huh?

Bridget: Help her decide what to wear. (Pointing to girl)

Girl: Pink top with jean skirt mini or blue top?

Brooke: (Thinks she stating the obvious) Go naked! Duh!

Girl: Laughs

April: Brooke?

Brooke: What? That’s what I’d do!

April: You wouldn't go nude.

Brooke: Yes, I would

Girl:uh...

Bridget: Ugh! Wear the pink top with pink bow shoes, but wear your hair in a ponytail to make it look like you didn’t try to hard. Play hard to get and only wear eyeliner and lip-gloss, now get lost!

Girl: Thank-you so much!

Brooke: (Amazed) How did you do that?

Bridget: shrugs & grins

In math class. (Brooke sits next to April for help) Brooke tapping her pencil on her teeth.

Brooke: April, can you see your feet?

April: (Half laughing) Yeah, why wouldn’t I be able too?

Brooke: Because your boob’s are so big!

April: Stunned

The whole class burst out laughing

Brooke reading a baby book.

Brooke: It says here, that your boobs get larger when you’re pregnant. (Looking up from book) April you better not get knocked up.

April: (Eating a danish) Why?

Brooke: I’m concerned, I mean trust me, yours are gonna’ explode! (Pushing April’s boob’s together.)

Bridget: Rolling around on the floor laughing.

April: Looking pissed.

Brooke: Wide eyed in concern
Last edited by lakegirls on Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:54 am
lakegirls says...

I know this seems like a lot to read, and i'm not telling you to read, it's just for that people who like Lake Girls can take a look through it, and just see some of my notes about.

There is also going to be a little blurb and some info so you can get a better idea about this.

-lg*
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:01 am
View Likes
scotty.knows says...

*Shrugs*

I'm not sure exactly why, you would let us read your notes. I would tend to think of my notes as something that I ought to keep secret so that no-one knows the process. That's me though...

It's certainly interesting, for me at least, to see how someone else's note are written. Mine, for the record, are quite convoluted and scrawled over an 8x16 legal pad with large boxes around potential plot ideas. There are random doodles and all kinds of weird stuff too...

Very, very different.

Now for critiquing of the idea,

I might lower the age disparity between the sexual "participants". A thirteen-year-old and a sixteen/seventeen-year-old is just... gross. It's also illegal.

The average age a person loses their virginity in this country is 16.2. They don't have to be thirteen...

I don't know, it just bothers me.

But that's about it... good luck.
'Merikuh!

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:24 pm
View Likes
darkdove says...

THat was extremely extreme awesome. And these are just your notes I can't wait tto actually read tnhe story. My favorite would have to be Brooke. This is awesome.

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:36 pm
View Likes
TickledPink says...

Hmmm

Okay, so the tampon idea is a bit gross (just saying). It could probaly turn readers away from the book, expecially since the guy is so much older, and the idea of someone pulling out your tampon is revolting. You should want to change some ideas, just to make it a bit readable.
I`m not sure who June is but if its her sister or friend, then its kind of odd how you could get jelous of your sisters or friends sexual activity, aprils reaction was kind of odd.

135 Reviews

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:39 pm
View Likes
lakegirls says...

I know, It is kind of foggy on who some of the people are.

I'm going to post something else, kind of giving a general idea on who the people are, so that it will be easier for readers.

Also, it wasn't me who came up with that idea, it was my friend, who helped me with a few ideas.

-lg*
-Gloria Steinem

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:48 pm
View Likes
lyrical_sunshine says...

Do you read the Clique series by Lisi Harrison? If you do, it comes out in your writing. That's not a bad thing, I was just curious. :D
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

135 Reviews

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:52 am
View Likes
lakegirls says...

Hi,
No, i have heard of that book and have almost bought the first one on many occasions, but I always saw a gossip girl or private.

That's the next series I'm starting though :)

-lg*
-Gloria Steinem

If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn