z

Young Writers Society

I would like to know if my novel is any good.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:33 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

My parents encourage me to improve and make my writing the best that it can be. That way;

Best case scenario- I don't need another job.

Worst case scenario- I don't need as high paying of another job.

For people with nonsupporting parents, do that. It'll be the same thing as with what my parents have said. But you also should consider what your first job should be (Writing is always considered a second job). Midnight Vampire, your mom, to some degree, is correct. You need another job, only the famous authors (J.K. Rowling and Stephen King, for example) can get by only writing. you could consider being a writing tutor, so you can focus on writing. Just my opinion.

I do advise hiding it, but not to make it better alone. IT's to hide from your parents in case they decide to throw it away(That would be bad).

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:30 pm
Aedomir says...

Sorry to say this but it MUST be typed, one way or another. Ignore your parents, why would they care if you're writing a novel? Wouldn't they be happy? Oh, and be sure to password protect it or make sure only you know where it is incase someone tries to delete it...
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith