I don't like it. The name sounds really common. Also, Stuart is a strange spelling. It almost seems like is spelt wrong, even though it isn't. I'd rethink your "last" name.
"Son, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
"A felon!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yah! This kid at school says they get all the girls!"
"I should try that..."
I don't think the spelling of 'Stuart' is really that strange, because we Brits had a few Kings with the last name 'Stuart'. So I think the spelling is fine, really. It's not a bad pen name. Though I have to admit, it is a very common sounding name, but common sounding is necessarily a bad thing.
What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though. — J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye