The Light Maiden's Mark

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 82
Reviews 13
This story is about a girl who wakes up in a different world that she can only go to while asleep, the world is Elega and it's very high fantasy-like. This also takes place in earth's future, where Artificial Superintelligence and magical creatures have melded into everyday life. So I guess it's high fantasy coupled with sci-fi.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 255
Reviews 30
This sounds cool. I think that while Elega is living through a story in the fantasy/future land it would also be interesting to see how this affects her normal life. Maybe she struggles with things like how does she know if it's real? Who can she tell? If it's real can anyone else go there? How does she explain to her parents why she's been sleeping so much?
Those are just some ideas.
“You do know you could find yourselves charged with being a dominant species while under the influence of impulse-driven consumerism, don’t you?”
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett



I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy