Things are going well

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4893
Reviews 99
I am off to a beautiful start with this new story....I could never dream of throwing this one away. It has such maturity and I'm really proud of it. I am more than positive it will take me somewhere. Although short, it is my first draft so by the time I go back over it, it will have more detail and emotion put into it. So excited!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 897
Reviews 44
Sounds great baby, keep us updated.



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling