Can I change my signature?

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1890
Reviews 56
Sorry if this question has already been answered- just wondering if this feature has been added yet. Is there something I've missed, or am I being impatient? ;)
Thanks...
“It is the tale, not he who tells it.”
― Stephen King

“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
― Stephen King

Formerly BadlyDrawnLightning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
Click Dashboard,
Then Profile,
Then on the left you'll see the choices Edit Profile, Edit Signature, Edit Avatar, and Edit Account Settings. Select Edit Signature.
After typing in your new siggie, hit Submit.

Helpful? :)
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1890
Reviews 56
Thanks a lot, I thought I was missing something :)
“It is the tale, not he who tells it.”
― Stephen King

“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
― Stephen King

Formerly BadlyDrawnLightning




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
'Twas a pleasure to help :)
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy