"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore ;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3 Need a review? Just ask Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do
I haven't done any reviews yet, but I will soon! XD I just need to finish this stupid science revision >.<
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore ;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3 Need a review? Just ask Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do
Four reviews done so far today! Maybe I'll get out another two or three tonight
By the way... It would probably be a good idea for anyone here who would like a piece of their work reviewed, to post it ASAP so we can all give you reviews on it!
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles
~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~
I'm really happy, Justa! Sorry I couldn't do any today, I have a problem with my computer. (Using another and I won't be able to use it for long) I'll make up for it!
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger