Have you ever met a YWSer?

59 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3055
Reviews 66
BadlyDrawnLightning wrote:I've gotten two of my friends to join, and one friend persuaded me to join.

It wasn't really persuasion just really:

"You're a writer? Me too! Join this site, boy."

And I did.

It was a great conversation.


It took me a lot more persuasion than that. Like a lot.
"The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears or the sea." --Isaac Dinesen




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 53415
Reviews 1125
In just a matter of days, the gorgeous RachaelElg and I will be romping around my city!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 350
Reviews 187
I have met only my classmates. :P

-TwistedMuffins <3'
-Angelreader77 <3'
-Shortie422 :)
-Sindhu98(best friend :D )
-HarryPotterRocks xD

There you go! xD
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.


New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
ChocoCookie wrote:I have met only my classmates. :P

-TwistedMuffins <3'
-Angelreader77 <3'
-Shortie422 :)
-Sindhu98(best friend :D )
-HarryPotterRocks xD

There you go! xD


Luckyyy!!! I wanna know you guys!!! *Wishes*
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2634
Reviews 152
I have met Doxie00 and Yanni1995. We were in the same school and they became members like two years after I left that school so they weren't (and neither was I) members yet. But it still counts. ;D

Oh and I've met myself, but that wouldn't be fair on everyone posting on this thread so I'll shut up.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
This thread makes me feel sad. Perhaps someday when I become a best-selling author and have money, I'll be able to travel around and visit y'all!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 600
Reviews 32
BadlyDrawnLightning wrote:I've gotten two of my friends to join, and one friend persuaded me to join.

It wasn't really persuasion just really:

"You're a writer? Me too! Join this site, boy."

And I did.

It was a great conversation.


That friend... Would be me!

I've met three YWSers. BadlyDrawnLightning, obviously, and the two friends he mentioned, SlightlySenile and Davethepenquin.
The Fear Contest - Winners

1st Place - Hit the Black by mikeypro
2nd Place - Makeshift Calamity by jcipriano1
3rd Place - Ashes and Blood by HaydenSmith

"And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!" - Dimentio




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
Skins wrote:I've met myself! Does that count?


I second this question.
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 334
Reviews 13
AngieCandy and Sabzzstory
This will be our reply to violence: to make music more intensely, more beautifully, more devotedly than ever before.
Leonard Bernstein .




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7650
Reviews 147
Well I'm stalking some but yeah...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 703
Reviews 41
I found one when I looked in the mirror.
"The means dictates the end" - Denam Morne




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1747
Reviews 135
I've met one, but he doesn't come on here very often. I was a member first and one day we were talking because he knew I was a writer (I had edited his poems a couple times) and he mentioned he became a member. I got all excited and commented on one of his poetry, but we weren't great friends and we haven't done anything since. Other than that no, although one of Snoinks pictures a while back made me wonder if we lived in the same state, but I was always too shy to ask her.
Let's eat mom.
Let's eat, mom.
Good grammar saves lives :D




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 12193
Reviews 275
I know ultraviolet, and two others that aren't active anymore :/.



An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown