Post Your Pic Here (3)

1160 posts1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683
OK! A picture of me and my scarf that my friend Kaye knitted for me! ^____^

Image

Yes, the scarf is very tasty! ...yeah, I know, I'm pure ugly in that photo... ¬___¬




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 40
*peekes through all the latest missed pics*

Emma: You look like a 'perfect teen'! Wavy hair ~... Is the scarf purple and pink? Warm!
~xS;o:L;d:I;e:Rx~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6194
Reviews 481
Different, maybe, but not ugly. I like your hair.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683
Yeah! I love my scarf too! Its soo warm! Yeah, in that picture, I look like a zombie! Not my usual 'sexy' self! XD




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
Aww, you're hair looks pretty in that pic, Emz!
Matt.



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind