The Character interview club!

1 post
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202
Hi All!
I set up a character interview club half an hour ago and I thought I should advertise it. It's a place where you can meet and interview other's characters, assume the role of your own character and respond to questions that others have asked. The idea is that you know your characters better, know their voices and develop them into a realistic character :) It's also going to be very fun!

Do come and join, no matter if you have storybook characters, characters from your fanfic, novel or even another book. It's really up to you! :)

You can join here!



One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet