Not sure what to name this...

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
I was active on here for a bit, but I'm on this forum called Develop My Skills most of the time. So if it's okay(sorry if it's not) I'd like to share the site (http://developmyskills.proboards.com/index.cgi? ) since I probably won't really come here much anymore. We could use members if you do want to join, and you can put me as your referrer if you do.

Since I probably won't be on here...bye!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17581
Reviews 126
ilessthan3you wrote:I was active on here for a bit, but I'm on this forum called Develop My Skills most of the time. So if it's okay(sorry if it's not) I'd like to share the site (http://developmyskills.proboards.com/index.cgi? ) since I probably won't really come here much anymore. We could use members if you do want to join, and you can put me as your referrer if you do.

Since I probably won't be on here...bye!

I believe your perfectly fine advertising other websites in the Lounge forum. Thanks for the link, I'm sure a lot of people will check it out.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"



All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug