"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5
!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra
don't celebrate thanksgiving, me being british, but i'm veggie anyway so i wouldn't want to celebrate an 'eating turkey' day. i'm guessing that's what it is from reading the thread but i really don't know a lot about it.
Turkey is the traditional meal that you eat on Thanksgiving, but the holiday is supposed to be about giving thanks for what you have (get it? Thanks-Giving = giving thanks? )
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello Boo. SPEW is watching.
I am a bit late. Cranberry sauce! Among everything but piza, who has pizza for thanks giveing? Did you mention sting beans? Or the roast? PIE
Dust glimmer:
"areida07 wrote:
Mm... pumpkin pie... I had three pieces this year.
heh heh, got you beat, Ari! I had three pieces on thanksgiving, four the day after and there's a piece calling my name right now!"
HA HA. Lame!
I probibly beat everyone heer in everything but pizza, but I won't give exact amouts. I don't want to make everyone think I am a glutton, do I?
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5
!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain