Misty Lynn has an awesome name! Go cool names! And if you mean the avatar I have now, it's The Cheat in a top hat with a cane doing a dance to distract Homestar Runner so that Strong Bad can sneak away without Homestar realizing that SB was unter his kitchen table... for some reason...
I want to eat worms niteowl!!! Thats an excellent signiture, I wish I could think of something like that! Mines just something that relates to a Guns N' Roses song, but its not even true. Maybe I should put in that Mark Twain quote "never let schooling interfere with your education" as my signature (note:the quote probably wasn't word for word correct). I can't believe I signed up to this website but wasn't posting here much before now, theres so much great stuff. I just was avoiding it cause I didn't feel like posting any writing (except my Preternatural Tranquillity) cause none of its in that great of a final draft form, and I haven't written very much since for the past year or so except for school.
“Clementine: This is it, Joel. It’s going to be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clementine: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.”
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-
That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands. — Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)