Basher
68%

Total votes : 25

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:26 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

I'm a Basher... Definately a Basher... it bugs me sometimes because my friends are mostly swoopers... so they go through and say, "I wrote 5 chapters this week!!" and I'm sitting there thinking, "I'm lucky if I got out 5 good pages"... arg...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Reviews: 1
Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:22 pm
View Likes
StormLord says...

When I first saw the title, I thought it had something to do with Quidditch from Harry Potter :roll: Silly me :lol:
Anyway, I'm a Basher, laziest of all. I mean, come on, I wrote 15 pages for a whole year!!!
Building a better boneyard

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:50 am
View Likes
Skye says...

I have two basher friends and one Radical Basher. She won't write a word of the story (she does character develpment charts and such, but no writing) until she has every single detail planned. :shock: Scary, I know. I, personally, could never ever do that if my life depended on it. Though maybe I should try....she has an awesome plot....hmm...
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality