Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

18 posts1, 2

(Please read post first) What are you?

  • Swooper 32%
  • Basher 68%

Total votes: 25

User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2340
Reviews 447
I'm a Basher... Definately a Basher... it bugs me sometimes because my friends are mostly swoopers... so they go through and say, "I wrote 5 chapters this week!!" and I'm sitting there thinking, "I'm lucky if I got out 5 good pages"... arg...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 1
When I first saw the title, I thought it had something to do with Quidditch from Harry Potter :roll: Silly me :lol:
Anyway, I'm a Basher, laziest of all. I mean, come on, I wrote 15 pages for a whole year!!!
Building a better boneyard




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 145
I have two basher friends and one Radical Basher. She won't write a word of the story (she does character develpment charts and such, but no writing) until she has every single detail planned. :shock: Scary, I know. I, personally, could never ever do that if my life depended on it. Though maybe I should try....she has an awesome plot....hmm...
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.



Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate