You know you want that hair, it's better than biebers!(He doesn't deserve a possessive form of his name nor a capital letter)
PS: IF YOUR OLDER THAN 13-15(They swear a lot ), LISTEN TO MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK. THEY ARE AMAZING AND UNDERATED! I love them. Even if it kills me is a good song.
I'd post my pic, but my hair doesn't compare(His beard can be really creepy, though).
By nature, all language is flawed.
"Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding," - Albert Einstein
Meh.. Thought I'd drop by with some pictures of me. So.. Here I am. Happy Face on:
"The day we lose our need for dreams is the day the human race forfeits its soul." -John Chiam "Morpheus: Do you believe in fate, Neo? Neo: No. Morpheus: Why not? Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life." -Matrix
You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up. — Metatron (Supernatural)