"I'm fearless in my heart They will always see that in my eyes I am the passion, I am the warfare I will never stop Always constant, Accurate, Intense" "The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai
And the angel said unto him, “stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.” But lo, he could not stop, for the angel was hitting him with his own hands.
Cicadas outside my house. One flew next to my ear during a PE lesson a couple of days ago and I thought it was a bee (I couldn't see it, okay?) and I ran around shouting 'BEE! BEE! BEE!'. I am terrified of bees.And wasps. And hornets. On the other hand, cicadas are pretty awesome.
'This could possibly be the best day ever, but the forecast says that tomorrow will likely be a million and six times better.'
Just finished Sorrow by Flyleaf, now i'm listening to Diamonds by Breathe Carolina. = )
And are the doctors dancing in, while the ambulances sing. Another boy without a sharper knife. The moment, that's where I kill the conversation, wrap this up with a knife that loves to feel. How do you know how deep to go before it's real? - Yeah Boy And Doll Face ~ Pierce The Veil
And are the doctors dancing in, while the ambulances sing. Another boy without a sharper knife. The moment, that's where I kill the conversation, wrap this up with a knife that loves to feel. How do you know how deep to go before it's real? - Yeah Boy And Doll Face ~ Pierce The Veil
I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous! — Charles Perrault