Nationality Headcount at YWS

205 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 511
Reviews 127
American: 17
Canadian: 3
English: 7
Filipino: 4
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2

Oi maamme suomi! synnyin maa, soi sana kultainen.
And so goes our national hymn... song.. whatshouldchacallit
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35199
Reviews 878
Lord Anzius wrote:American: 17
Canadian: 3
English: 7
Filipino: 4
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2

Oi maamme suomi! synnyin maa, soi sana kultainen.
And so goes our national hymn... song.. whatshouldchacallit


Voi Anzius, se on tietysti "anthem"! :D
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6915
Reviews 115
American: 18
Canadian: 3
English: 7
Filipino: 4
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2
"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."
The Little Prince




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 948
Reviews 12
American: 18
Canadian: 3
English: 7
Filipino: 4
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2
Namibian: 1
Alex: I didn't set fire to the building.

Ash: No, but you did pull it into the river.

Alex: That put the fire out!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3589
Reviews 70
Filipino: 1

Scottish: 1

English: 2

American: 3
Asian: 1

Finnish: 1

Canadian: 1

Indian: 1

South African: 1

Irish: 1

Puerto Rican: 1




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
American: 19
Canadian: 3
English: 7
Filipino: 4
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2
Namibian: 1
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1419
Reviews 13
American: 19
Canadian: 3
English: 8
Filipino: 4
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2
Namibian: 1




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7061
Reviews 277
Well most of my headcount took place outside of YWS. Still, I think I have ten YWS Brits and Five YWS Americans crossed off my hitlist.
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12208
Reviews 463
American: 20
Canadian: 3
English: 8
Filipino: 4
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2
Namibian: 1
Test




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 27927
Reviews 532
American: 20
Canadian: 3
English: 9
Filipino: 4
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2
Namibian: 1
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3696
Reviews 58
American: 21
Canadian: 3
English: 9
Filipino: 4
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2
Namibian: 1
Last edited by Ktg17 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Even if you see in black and white, think in color...




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 5076
Reviews 76
American: 21
Canadian: 3
English: 10
Filipino: 4
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2
Namibian: 1
She/they pronouns.
Pex lives.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9100
Reviews 319
English peepz are getting in the race. :p
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”


—C.S. LEWIS


My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
American: 21
Canadian: 3
English: 10
Filipino: 5
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2
Namibian: 1

~~~
Filipinos and Indians are tie. :p
"But as they came closer, I noticed for the first time that....Chase had somewhat a humble look—angel type....He sat and smiled, his hair drawn to the right and covering one of his blue eyes."
♥ Snowflake ♥


JOIN THE LOCKETS. BE EPIC.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 42428
Reviews 411
American: 21
Canadian: 3
English: 11
Filipino: 5
Finnish: 2
French: 2
Indian: 5
Irish: 1
Italian: 1
Puerto Rican: 1
Scottish: 1
South African: 1
South Korean: 1
Welsh: 1
Australian: 2
Namibian: 1



The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken