The Bestest Batman Ever

4 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1591
Reviews 36
Who, in your opinion, is the best live-action Batman?
My favorite is still Adam West. :)
"I didn't lie! I was writing fiction with my mouth!" -Homer Simpson




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
I've only seen two (Tim Burton's Batman and the new ones), so I'd have to say Michael Keaton. :)
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2167
Reviews 27
I know that I'm probably going to get a lot of crap for this, but, George Clooney is my favorite live-action Batman..
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10554
Reviews 272
Dean Winchester/Jensen Ackles

'I'm Batman.'

'Yeah...you're Batman.'

;)
'The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.' - Hayao Miyazaki



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.