new club- Operation:Music

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1023
Reviews 14
Hi every one! Bunty6 here to say that I am a new member of YWS and I have created a new club by the name of Operation music. please check it and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! check out my new club and a contest is currently pending! you could win free points!All the information is one the club page, but basically, the club is to gather every one who has a passion for music , poetry and play writing,basically you can say performance writing. along with that we can give each other tips, chat about fine arts artist and just show off our creativity. if you have any questions please pm me of visit my club page to post any question of ideas you my have, i am open to ideas. :D
Run and tell that! .... Home boy!




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 4670
Reviews 51
O_O. I'm going to go check it out right now!
Incarceron is a prison like no other
It gives life
It deals death

It Watches All

Incarceron
By: Catherine Fisher


For more information about the book click here!

Need a Review Click Here!



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind