Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Lounge, The
For Christmas some year, I would like a jetpack.
5 posts
Kale
Gender
Points
72525
Reviews
1220
Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:32 pm
Kale
says...
·
Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:32 pm
http://www.kold.com/story/13119558/mart ... ake-flight
Want. So bad.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF
|
KotGR
Jagged
Gender
Points
32184
Reviews
153
Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:45 pm
Jagged
says...
·
Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:45 pm
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET
Santa C
Gender
Points
300
Reviews
0
Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:12 am
Santa C
says...
·
Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:12 am
Hmmm...I don;t seem to have that.
Will a Monkey do?
Merry Christmas!
Kale
Gender
Points
72525
Reviews
1220
Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:47 am
Kale
says...
·
Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:47 am
I'm afraid I'm not very fond of monkeys...
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF
|
KotGR
Lumi
Supporter
Gender
Points
1626
Reviews
745
Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:39 am
Lumi
says...
·
Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:39 am
Hrm...if Kyllo doesn't want the monkey, I certainly do.
There's nothing more jolly than a monkey on a candelabra.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon
I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.
Sign In
Register
You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan