For Christmas some year, I would like a jetpack.

5 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 72525
Reviews 1220
http://www.kold.com/story/13119558/mart ... ake-flight

Want. So bad.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 32184
Reviews 153
Image
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0
Hmmm...I don;t seem to have that.

Will a Monkey do?
Merry Christmas!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 72525
Reviews 1220
I'm afraid I'm not very fond of monkeys...
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
Hrm...if Kyllo doesn't want the monkey, I certainly do.

There's nothing more jolly than a monkey on a candelabra.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.



So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl