Pet peevies :)

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1842
Reviews 13
What is your biggest pet peeve? I am not good at making characters, at least...in depth characters. I just want to see if I can find anything to help me. Pet peeved are my peeve whe. Making characters XD
MDR FTW X3

DANCER




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1193
Reviews 262
When my sister -- who is 1 1/2 years older than me -- bosses me around ten times more than my mother ever does.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 72525
Reviews 1220
Moved to The Lounge. Writers Corner is more for talking about your writing projects than general topics.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites